Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hotties sisters in NS





The best moments with them during da ns..


i'll remember the time we've spend together..

From left is Franz@sis chubby, me@sis slim and chen chen@adik kesayangan.. All things we did together even bath, eat n sleep also together..hehe..=p..

I still remember the time when I leave the camp,both of them cry until their face looks red..haha...well,I appreciate their tears..=)..

Three of us are in da same company that is Delta but ony franz different dorm..

This pic taken when we have our pillow talk dat nite...oww...still miss da nite...We talk about our problems n many more...crazy nite I think so..=p

Y we have our own nickname in ns..??
Franz was call as sis chubby because she is chubby..haha..berisi...=p
I was call as sis slim because I was skinny...well,I like my body..=p
Chen Chen as adik kesayangan because she really manja n she has a cute voice...=)





Thats all for now...I will update my blog from time to time...=)




















No comments:

Post a Comment