Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

It's still not late to wish all my friends Happy Chinese New Year since chinese new year have 15 days to celebrate..
Well, I celebrated my cny in Melaka with Jace and his family and also his friends...
Angpau?? Hmm...Eventhough the amount small but I appreciate it and at least I got than never...rite..=)
The conclusion is...Im happy with my cny...hehe...thanks to Jace's parents because bring me out to celebrate cny...and also to Jace la...=p...
Before cny.. my roommates and I decorated our room's door...we have the MOOD to celebrate it...haha



Jeng Jeng...even thought its simple but I like it... I just love my roommates...^^




Happy Chinese New Year my friends...hehehe

Oh ya...next week 3 days open house at my friends' house..will eat a bit only because its lent season for christian and guess what..I forgot about it..damn...Im not true christian actually..>.<...bad me...
Anyway, I enjoyed my cny and hope u guys feel the same too...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment