Saturday, August 1, 2009

Food I ate in Malacca

Everywhere in Malacca...
I took picture of it...
Enjoyed it and wan't it again...
A lot of nice food you can find in Malacca..^^
Wish Malacca's food can make me FAT..haha...

Here are some food that I
took picture of it which are the food that I like..

Okay...I don't know the food's name but it really really nice and I like it..It was at Jonker.. ~~yum yum~~








This is ayam penyek with sambal...a food that really spicy and almost killed me at the restaurant...luckily I've ordered a big glass of drink...hehe...
Its really nice and can find it at Ixora's shop...











Another my favourite... Nyonya Laksa in Jonker...
I love it...not really spicy and taste nice...
I wan't to eat again but have to wait for a long queue..=.=










No comments:

Post a Comment