Saturday, August 1, 2009

Had a blast birthday..!!

30.07.2009 not a boring day for my birthday...
well, eventhough its boring at afternoon but i had great time wit my coursemate..
i dunno wat happened that day wen suddenly almost all law students took pictures here and there while waiting for PGL class to start..but guys,thats was fun...bcoz i like to take pic.. ^^
me n julia..

julia,ah song, sy n me...

this is what happened when u dun wan to listen to me...haha..


Okay...enough with pictures in class...now pictures I went out with cassie,qibah, muz,ben, azu n sashi at Red Island and Ixora's pool...

love them..xoxo
i like this pic

Dis is my cake made by them in Red Island...hehe..

After dinner with my coursemates...I went back..then suddenly my housemates gave me surprise for my birthday...aww..i was touched by them...so sweet...
I tout they forgot my birthday...I told them that today is my birthday but they ignored me...huhu...but they have planned it earlier...hiao ah....haha... Then,the biggest happy moment for me was they gave me present...ahhhh.....
A bag from Fabiano Ricco...^^



my birthday cake...chocolate..yes...i like it...^^

my cake cute like me leh...hehe

forced by my housemates to take the candle from the cake...


Thanks to my housemates n coursemates for celebrated my birthday..love u ol..
*hugs n kisses for u guys...muaxx...xoxo..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment